- We have a team of highly experienced practitioners who regularly work on various types of liquidations.
- Our liquidation experts provide clients with a straight-forward and cost-effective process that brings the company to an orderly end while providing formal closure and certainty to the affairs of the company.
- In order to provide our services, we generally require that an entity is solvent and able to pay its debts, in good standing with government authorities; able to sign an indemnity in favor of the appointed liquidator and not subject to any pending litigation.
- In the due course of liquidation, NBN Auditing can rely on the support of their associate partner company: Business Management World Consultancy, the specialists in providing Corporate Services can help us handle the closing of companies with all power of attorneys and other documentation required.
- In case of outstanding Account Receivables, NBN Auditing can count on the help of our associate partners when it comes to collect the money and can help in case of checking cases with banks or other legal issues.